Welcome to Robbers Dog Distillery
Robbers Dog is located at the start of the southern end of the Barossa Valley approximately one hour from Adelaide, after a beautiful drive through the rolling Adelaide Hills. We are situated in an old bank that was robbed three times by the infamous Bicycle Bandit so Robbers Dog seemed like an apt name.
The distillery is family run and has a driving focus on producing small batch, high quality spirits. This focus includes sourcing as much locally grown grains and fruits as possible including recycling any organic waste products back to livestock feed where possible.
Making spirits of high quality has been a passionate pursuit for Robbers Dog owners, Rob and Cath Davies, who hope you enjoy them. This can be done with your favourite mixer or slowly savouring the flavours over ice. Robbers Dog will offer the following:
- Gin – Robbers Dog will offer three types of gin, a classic dry gin, Gin sur le Ble translated as Gin on Wheat. This is our dry gin on our wheat Vodka base and Matilda Gin which has a slightly stronger peppery flavour. All are available to purchase now
- Vodka – Classic wheat based, triple distilled, smooth and sweet on the palate. Available to purchase now
- Moonshine – A sour mash corn based moonshine, made in true hill billy fashion and aged on heavy charred new american oak.
- Bicycle Bandit – Is a rum spirit inline with Caribbean style rum. Sugar and Molasses blend filtered on apple charcoal and then aged on new American oak. Available to purchase now
- Fruit Brandy – Seasonal Brandy using locally sourced fruits such as apple, nectarine and apricots as well as fruit grown in our own orchard – watch for updates on availability